AKTIVITY

hh

Apr 29, 2011

Super Junior’s Leeteuk celebrates 2,000th day since debut with fans


In celebration of Super Junior’s 2,000th day on April 28th, leader Leeteuk left a special message for E.L.F.s through his personal Twitter.

On the 29th, he tweeted, “2,000 days since our debut. I still have so many things that I want to do, it just isn’t enough yet. To all of the E.L.F.s all over the world that have given us so much love! I would like to genuinely thank you. I love you.”




Leeteuk also shared more good news, “We placed #1 in pre-orders for our Japanese singles and were also chosen as national brands by BCC. We’ll become even more humble and work even harder.”

Fans replied, “Congratulations on your 2,000th day, let’s go all the way to 10,000 days together!”, “Super Junior forever”, and “I will always be an E.L.F. with Super Junior.”

Source: SPN via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

T Drama - Extravagant Challenge / Skip Beat